Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Retreat time!

It certainly is retreat time!  One last weekend at Buderim at the Circle Retreat, and one in a fortnight at Toowoomba, with the shop. 

And I love it.  A chance to chat, share, eat, chat, eat.... did I mention chat and eat??  Oh, and a little bit of sewing.  Well actually, there was a lot of all of that last weekend.  I was on a mission and had a pile of pesky UFO's to match it. 

I would love to separate these photos out, and show you some more, but I have literally been playing with this post for over a week now and it is just not cooperating, and frankly, I'm over it! None of these quilts are mine, but belong to lovely ladies I get to call my friends. 

It was a great weekend, weather was perfect, company perfect.. everything really.. except for the 90 minute power blackout that had us chewing our fingernails off in fear.  Not of the dark of course, just the thought of not being able to sew!

Michelle xx

2 comments:

Steph @ this brown wren said...

Oh how I wish I could have come along! Looks like such a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it x

circle retreat quilter said...

Love a good retreat of eating drinking oh and quilting.!
Looks like much was had and just as much sewing