Monday, May 13, 2013

another one nearly down......

I don't have a name for this quilt, so I didn't really know what to title this post (so I came up that highly imaginative little number!).  This is the commission quilt I am making for a friends mother-in-law.  I'm nearly done, just finishing off the quilting now. 
 

Oh, and Elsie lost another tooth! Pop it in a glass of water??  Under the pillow??  No! Way too simple.  Our fairy set ups are getting quite sophisticated in this household.  Elsie even took the tip out of a pencil so the fairy could write to her... and made teensy little sandwiches.  She left her a comfy chair with a book, and a bed if she needed a little rest. All so sweet and thoughtful... I don't want these days of innocence to end..



enjoy the rest of your week,
Michelle xx

No comments: