Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A walk in the woods......

Last week I had another little play with a charm pack.  I made the exact same design I have made before, but instead of appliqueing a tree, I added toadstools to fit in with the theme of my fabric.  Quite pleased I was with the result! 


Its a great size for little ones, a cot, or perfect size for hosting a 'book club meeting with your teddies' (especially if you are 6 years old, and it is a rainy long weekend).  For anyone super keen, we have exact kits available at The Quilters Corner.

Have a great week,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

circle retreat quilter said...

When i was 6 i so would have loved Book club under the toadstools with my little friends too.

Steph said...

Oh I need me one of those! Those mushies are just too cute. Such gorgeous fabrics...not enough time to sew them all. There's nothing wrong with buying fabric just to look at is there?! x