Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sawadeeka from Thailand....

What a wonderful family holiday we are having! I really wanted a place where we could all experience a new culture and something very different from Australia. Well, I got it right! Can't tell you how much fun it is to explore together and share a laugh over some of the funny experiences we have had. They all love Elsie with her blonde hair and dimples and she has had to stop many times to have her photo taken. We are on to our next phase now, having just put the 3 girls back on the plane to Australia. Darryn and I will now spend a less crazy week in Koh Samui which we are very much looking forward to. I have to say though, it was very hard to say goodbye to the girls and I miss them already:( Have just tried to add a couple of photos and can't seem to manage it at the moment, will try again later. Until then, Thai squeezes, Michelle xx

No comments: