Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love this moment...

I love many moments about quilting, (ahhh... let me count the ways,..) but I especially love that moment when you get to hand over that quilt to someone special. That moment when you get to see the smile on their face and utter excitement (especially when they are 5!)as they wrap that quilt around them. I got to experience that moment again recently and it was pure heaven and made my heart melt. Elsie didn't even know the quilt was for her, which made it all the sweeter.



Squeezes, Michelle xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful.... Elsie and the quilt

cheers
Christine

circle retreat quilter said...

So cute. have a lovely day.

circle retreat quilter said...

this is a test as my messages keep bouncing back. love the Elsie is delighted.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

What a sweet surprise, so great to see the thrill of a happy quilt lover. Love Posie

circle retreat quilter said...

Hi there how was your weekend Retreat???? want to see what you have been making.

Michelle said...

You beat me to it Stacey... all info on the latest post..

... thanks Posie!